Back to School 2022 Campaign
♥ Total donations of €15397.21 from 303 donors from 20 countries ♥
Data is updated on a daily basis.
Campaign ends in
Thank you all! The total budget required for this campaign has been fully met. A comprehensive report will be published in the near future.
- Currently, 13 currencies are supported in two Ethereum and Polygon networks.
- It is not possible to cancel the transaction after initiating the transfer refunding it after receiving it.
- If you accidentally send your cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet address, it is unfortunately not possible to cancel or reverse it once initiated, as cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible.
- It is currently not possible to display the history of cryptocurrency donations in the donor dashboard. If you would like to get a receipt, click on the appropriate button below.
- We are partnered with Coinbase to ensure the security and speed of cryptocurrency payments.
Campaign at a glance
Description of campaign causes
Low-income families often have problems with providing their children with sufficient support which is needed for them to stay in school. Purchasing items such as textbooks, stationery and clothing items can become a challenge. As a result, some of these children are forced to give up on going to school and start working from an early age. In the back-to-school campaign 2022, we will focus on providing 1118 children with financial aid for purchasing stationery and/or textbooks. These children are based in 6 different provinces and were also supported by RWB during the last school year (for more information about the back-to-school campaign 2021 see here.) Due to the record high inflation rate and rise of unemployment after covid and correspondingly decreased or loss of income for many families, the urgency of financially supporting them has become even more critical. This is to ensure that their children will remain in school. All stationery/textbooks will be purchased before the first day of school. Project supervisors carefully calculate the required funds for each project within the back-to-school campaign 2022 after alignment with RWB’s operating committee. The calculations were done by taking into account the children’s needs and the availability of resources at different project locations. Project supervisors are locally present in each province where this year’s back-to-school campaign will be performed.